Monday 26 April 2010

Going On in Aven

Ok this is less of a blog article and more of a list but its some stuff going on:-

So yes its just been the main man David Jay himselfs birthday, I think all of AVEN wishes him good wishes and hoped he had a pleasant one.

Ally O Mally Ally the Ally Cat brought to my attention creation of an AVEN youtube channel thingy mbobby which is holding auditions for people to join it, so if you think you have something to add then please send in a vid with the conditions met and let yourself be seen and heard.
Anywho its a cool idea and I wish all the best of luck with it.

Hopefully we will be having an Avenues out soon, I know amazing as it is, its only just taken under a year, maybe I will just make it yearly then I can't miss any deadlines for it.

There's some new blogs up and running on the site you might want to check those out, hear Henriks awesome voice, its worth a listen.

The big dirt weekend III has just finished, I hope everyone enjoyed it and I'm sure people look forward to a fourth in the future.. no pressure Joshua.

Glomp day was a big success so there will be a 12 days of fun, with a day each month for it, so look forward to it.

Anyway as you can tell I could not be bothered to properly blog today so enjoy my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment